Enjoy our informal atmosphere
We strongly believe, that ...
- ... it is more important that you practice what you learn with real people
- ... you should not do more than 20 hrs. per week with an instructor
We will introduce you to the many fun and interesting people in the community, or have you meet people who share your interests or work in your field.
Tailor-made courses are our specialty
... because they suit our personal approach and make sure we don't get into a 'routine'. Our teachers love the challenge!
Flexibility is our strength
You can combine any of our regular courses with any seasonal program and create your own learning holiday program.
- You could start with one week of 15 hrs. instruction - to ease into your new surroundings.
- Then one week of our summer (or winter) program - you continue with your 15 hours of instruction but have a chance to try our many of the activities that we enjoy here.
- After that, you will already have met a lot of local people and don't need us any longer show you the ropes.
- Just continue with your 15 hrs. and organize your own activities.
General English or French
|Intensity||# of hours per week|
|Human||15 hrs.(*) group lessons|
|Intensive||20 hrs.(*) group lessons|
|A little too intensive, we think :-)||25 hrs.(*) group lessons|
(* )If, for any reason, there is no group (3 or more) at your level, we will substitute the 15 group lessons with 9 private or 11 semi-private lessons, the 20 group lessons with 11 private or 15 semi-private lessons, and the 25 with 14 private or 18 semi-private lessons.
Homestay with a Teacher
|General English||15 or 20 hours of instruction per week|
|General French||15 or 20 hours of instruction per week|
|Executive Program||please check under "Tailor-Made"|
Language for Special Purposes
|For ....||For Example ...|
|Business||Correspondence, telephone skills etc.|
|Test Preparation||Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC|